General Conditions of Sale and/or Rental and Subscriptions
The sale and/or rental of our Products (hereinafter the “Products“) and/or the granting of use of the temperature monitoring platform (hereinafter the “Services”) will be carried out directly by the company Woof Iot LLC (EIN/Tax ID 87-4806398) established in the United States of America, with registered office at 8229 Boone Blvd Ste 610, Vienna, VA 22182-2635 (hereinafter the “Company“).
For more specific information regarding orders, products, shipments and, in general, purchases and/or rentals of the Products and Services, you can contact us by email at the following address: [email protected].
A. COMMERCIAL POLICY AND ACCEPTANCE OF GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE AND/OR RENTAL
- These General Terms and Conditions of Sale and/or Rental (hereinafter “GCSR“) apply exclusively to the remote sale and/or rental through the Website https://woofiot.com
- (hereinafter the “Website“) of the Products and Services fully illustrated and described on the Website.
- These GCSR are published on the Website for the knowledge, storage and reproduction by the Customer.
- The Products and Services are offered for sale and/or rental and can only be purchased and/or rented by individuals of legal age (hereinafter the “Customer”) and who have a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank deemed reliable by the Company.
- The Customer can directly contact the Company by email at the following address: [email protected] or through the messaging system on the Website to request the use of the temperature monitoring platform, provided that they already possess temperature measuring tools (trackers).
- The Customer will be responsible for the accuracy of all information provided, in particular the statements regarding the possibility of using the credit/debit card to place the order and the financial availability to cover the value of the entire purchase.
- The Company may modify these GCSR at any time. The changes will be effective from the moment of their publication on the Website, without prejudice to the fact that any Orders already accepted will continue to be governed exclusively by the GCSR and specific provisions in force at the time of the conclusion of each Order. Therefore, the Customer is invited to accept the GCSR in force at the time of purchase.
- By placing an online order, the Customer acknowledges and fully and unconditionally accepts these GCSR.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse the order in any case.
- All communications to the Customer will be made by the Company to the email address provided by the Customer during registration of their Account or during purchase and/or rental. Any changes to such address by the Customer must be promptly communicated in writing.
B. CONFIRMATION OF ORDER AND CONCLUSION OF PURCHASE AND/OR LEASE AGREEMENT
- In order to make a purchase and/or rental of the Products and Services (hereinafter “Order“), a valid email address is required to which any information will be sent by the Company.
- You can purchase and/or rent the Products listed in the catalog published on the Website, which are accompanied by a descriptive sheet of the main features. The Order form will be stored in our database for the period of time necessary to fulfill the orders and in any case within the terms of the law.
- After successfully completing the payment for the order, the Customer will receive an automatic email at the address from which they accessed. This email will only be a confirmation of receipt of the order and will not imply acceptance of the Order. Consequently, there will be no contract between the Customer and the Company until the Order is explicitly accepted by the Company through the sending of a subsequent confirmation email that the ordered Products are available and are being shipped.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse Orders from a Customer with whom a dispute and/or a challenge relating to a previous Order is ongoing or has occurred in the past. This also applies to all cases in which the Company deems the Customer unsuitable, including, for example, cases of previous violations of the Online Conditions, for any other reason, especially if the Customer has been involved in fraudulent activities of any kind.
C. PRICE AND AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
- The essential characteristics of the Products are presented within each product card.
- The price of the Products indicated on the Website is in US dollars and will be automatically displayed before purchase along with any shipping costs. If applicable, the price includes VAT.
- The price for using the temperature monitoring platform is not provided on the WebWebsite. Therefore, after receiving your email or your message by filling the form available on the Website regarding your interest in using the platform, the price will be indicated in the agreement concluded in writing between you and the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to modify the prices of the Products offered for sale and/or rental at any time and without notice. The changes will take effect from the moment of their publication on the WebWebsite, without prejudice to the fact that the prices in force at the time of the conclusion of each order will continue to apply to orders already confirmed by the Customer.
- In case of technical problems, material errors or other inconveniences, if the price listed on the category pages and/or product cards is lower than the commonly known price of the chosen Product, the Company may choose not to confirm the shipment and proceed with an immediate refund of the purchase value paid by the Customer without the latter being able to raise objections in this regard.
- The Customer acknowledges that the stocks of Products offered on the Website are limited and that the Company does not provide any guarantee regarding the availability of a Product.
- In any case, the Customer will receive timely communication from the Company’s customer service.
D. PAYMENT TERMS
- Purchases and/or rentals can only be made with a credit/debit card, by IBAN or wire transfer.
- The Customer’s payment information will be subject to a standard verification check by the Company to ensure that there are sufficient funds to complete the transaction. Therefore, products will not be shipped until this pre-authorization check has been completed. A pre-charge will be made on the Customer’s credit/debit card and the order will be temporarily accepted.
- As credit cards will be subject to verification and authorization by the issuer thereof, the Company shall not be liable for delayed or non-delivery if such issuer delays or does not authorize payment.
- The actual payment charge on the Customer’s credit/debit card, including the price for the purchase and/or rental of Products and shipping costs (if applicable), as indicated in the order form, will be made at the time the confirmation email is sent to the email address provided by the Customer, with all relevant information about the order and delivery terms.
- In the case of payment by credit card, financial information (such as the credit/debit card number or expiration date) will be forwarded via encrypted protocol to banks that provide related distance electronic payment services. Credit card data will be handled with the utmost confidentiality directly by the circuit manager. Under no circumstances and at no stage of payment will the Company be able to know the Customer’s credit card information, which will be directly transmitted via a secure connection to the Website of the banking institution that handles the transaction.
- The Company will not store such data in any computer archive and therefore cannot be held responsible for any fraudulent and undue use of credit cards by third parties at the time of payment.
- Such information will also never be used by the Company except to complete the procedures relating to the purchase made by the Customer and to issue the relevant refunds in the event of any returns of the Products, following the possible exercise of the right of withdrawal, or if it is necessary to prevent or report to the competent authorities the commission of fraud on the Website.
E. DELIVERY AND SHIPPING COSTS
- The purchased and/or rented Products will be delivered to the address indicated by the Customer in the Order, through the courier specially appointed by the Company.
- Shipping and handling fees will depend on the country where the goods will be shipped and on the delivery times requested by the Customer.
- In particular, it is brought to the attention of the Customer that, with regard to deliveries requested in countries outside the European Union, any import customs fees will be borne by the recipient.
- As soon as the Company, through the courier specially appointed, has delivered the goods to the address indicated by the Customer, the latter will become responsible for it, even in the event of any loss or damage suffered from the moment of delivery.
- Upon receipt of the Products, it will be the responsibility of the Customer to check the integrity and presence of any damage to the packaging that is immediately apparent.
- The Customer is requested to refuse the package if it appears tampered with or not intact at the time of delivery, and to promptly notify the Company. We will immediately verify and provide you with a prompt response.
F. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND REFUND POLICY
- The Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract without providing any reason and without any penalty within 14 days from receipt of the Products.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, the customer is required to write to the following email address: [email protected]. The procedure to be followed will be indicated and the appropriate form to be completed and instructions for shipping the package will be sent to the customer.
- Before placing the Products in the original box, the Customer must ensure that the Products are complete with their packaging and accessories and that they are in the same condition as when they were received.
- The Customer must return the goods to the address indicated in the return email, without unjustified delays and in any case within 14 (fourteen) days from the day on which the customer communicated the withdrawal from the contract. The deadline will be respected if the customer sends the goods before the expiry of the 14-day period.
- The Customer must arrange for the return to be picked up by contacting the same courier who delivered the package, agreeing on the date and time of pick-up. The customer may only ship the return from the country where the order was placed.
- After receiving the Products, the Company carries out the necessary verifications relating to their conformity. If the outcome of the verifications is not positive, the return will be rejected and will not be refunded.
- If the outcome of the verifications is positive, the Company sends the Customer confirmation of acceptance of the returned Products via email. Regardless of the payment method used by the Customer, the refund will be made by the Company no later than 14 days from the day on which the Company received the goods. The refund may be suspended until the goods are received or until the Customer demonstrates that they have returned the Products.
- If there is no correspondence between the recipient of the Products indicated in the Order form and the person who made the payment for their purchase, the refund of the amounts, in case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, will be made by the Company to the person who made the payment.
- Through the choice of couriers selected by the Company, using the pre-printed adhesive label attached to the package containing the Products, the Customer can return the Products to the Company, without personally paying the necessary expenses. According to the methods and terms provided for the exercise of the right of withdrawal, this method allows the Company to directly pay, on its behalf, the return costs of the purchased Products, freeing the Customer from any obligation to pay the shipper. This method also allows you to verify at any time where each package is, freeing the Customer from any responsibility in case of loss or damage to the Products during transport.
- If the Customer decides to use a shipper other than the one indicated by the Company to return the Products, the Customer must personally pay the necessary expenses and will be responsible for any loss or damage to the Products during transport, according to the methods and terms provided for the exercise of the right of withdrawal.
G. DELIVERY OF RENTED PRODUCTS TO THE COMPANY
- The terms and conditions for renewing rental Products are stated within each Product card.
- The Customer will take every precaution to not damage the Products and to use them with all the necessary caution and diligence. The Customer will be responsible to the Company for any damage or loss of the Products due to causes attributable to the Customer.
- In the event that the Customer decides not to renew the rental agreement concluded between the parties following the completion of the Order, the Customer will be obliged to return the Products to the address indicated by the Company via email within 5 days from the expiration of the contract.
- At the time of receipt of the Products, it will be the responsibility of the Company to carry out the necessary checks regarding the integrity and conservation status of the Products.
- If malfunctions of the Products are ascertained as a result of non-compliant use by the Customer, the deposit paid by the Customer will be withheld by the Company, without prejudice to the possibility of further damages.
- In the event that the checks are positively concluded, regardless of the payment method used by the Customer, the Company will proceed to return the deposit.
- The deposit will not be returned to the Customer in the event of non-delivery of the Products within 5 days from the expiration of the contract.
- The Company does not sell and/or rent Products that are irregular or of lower quality than the corresponding standards offered on the market.
- The Customer cannot make claims for defective Products if these are the result of a modification made by the Customer or by third parties, unless the Customer can demonstrate that the defect already existed at the time of delivery.
- Where the Company verifies that the alleged non-conformity defect does not exist or that there are no grounds for the application of the legal warranty, such warranty shall not apply and all transportation expenses as well as expenses related to the verification of the alleged non-conformity defect shall be borne by the Customer; in this case, the Company shall notify the Customer thereof.
I. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
- These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws in force in the Commonwealth of Virginia and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these GCSR, such dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts located in the Commonwealth of Virginia. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.