A. GENERAL CONDITIONS
- This website is operated by Woof Iot LLC incorporated in the United States of America, with headquarters in Virginia, EIN 874806398 (hereinafter the “Service Provider“)
- Access to and use of this Website and the Products and Services available on it are subject to the following terms, conditions, and communications (hereinafter “Terms and Conditions“).
- We reserve the right to suspend the user’s access or use of this Website https://woofiot.com if we believe that during the browsing operations within the Website: a) you have violated these Terms and Conditions, or b) it is necessary to do so for the security of the site and the data entered therein.
- By using the services, you accept all the Terms and Conditions, which may be updated by us from time to time. We invite you to regularly check this page to view any changes made. If you continue to access and/or use this Website after being informed of such modifications, the acceptance of the modifications will be considered implicit.
- Users may choose to create an account on our Website. Without an account, the user may not be able to access or use certain features or services offered on this Website.
- If a user decides to create an account on our Website (hereinafter “Account“), registration will be free of charge.
- The user acknowledges and agrees that access credentials to the Website are personal and must not be communicated or transferred to third parties, and that they will be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of their access information and controlling access to their Account and computer.
- The user is responsible for all activities that occur within their Account (including, without limitation, any purchases and/or use of the Products and Services made through the personal Account).
D. TRADEMARKS AND DOMAIN – PROPER USE OF THE SITE
- All distinctive signs that identify the products sold on https://woofiot.com and present on the Website are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- Any use of such trademarks that is not in compliance with the law and is unauthorized is prohibited and can be subject to civil and criminal penalties. It is not permitted in any way to use such trademarks and any other distinctive signs present on https://woofiot.com to unduly benefit from the distinctive character or reputation of these trademarks or in a way that prejudices them and their owners.
- Improper use of this Website is prohibited. It is prohibited to: commit or facilitate a crime; transmit or spread viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, or publish any other material that is harmful, technologically damaging, violates confidentiality or is in any way offensive or obscene; violate any aspect of the services; alter data, cause disturbance to other users, violate the property rights of any subject, send advertising or unsolicited material, commonly called “spam”, attempt to influence the performance or functionality of computer structures of this website or accessible through this website. The service provider will report such violations to the competent authorities and will disclose your identity to them, if requested, based on the information in their possession.
E. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
The Service Provider has implemented adequate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the security of its services, the integrity of traffic and electronic communications data with respect to forms of unauthorized use or knowledge, and to prevent risks of data and information loss, dispersion, destruction, and unauthorized or non-compliant access to data and information, whether confidential or not, related to its users present on https://woofiot.com.
F. LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
- We will not be liable for any indirect damage, whatever its cause, origin, nature, and consequences, including but not limited to any costs incurred due to the loss of business opportunities, data, or any other loss of intangible goods resulting from the use of the Website or the inability to use the Website or from reliance on information made available, directly or indirectly, through the Website.
- The Service Provider has also taken every necessary precaution to ensure that the contents do not contain incorrect or outdated information, as of the date of their publication on the website and, as far as possible, even subsequently.
- However, the Service Provider does not assume any responsibility towards users regarding the accuracy and completeness of the contents published on the Site, without prejudice to its liability for willful misconduct and gross negligence, and except as otherwise provided by law.
In case of any claims, please contact us via email at the following address: [email protected]. We will try to resolve disputes promptly and in the best possible way.
H. INVALIDITY AND WAIVER
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is invalid (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you), the effectiveness of any other part of the Terms and Conditions will not be affected, and all other clauses will remain in full force and effect. To the extent possible, in the event that any clause or part thereof may be eliminated to make the remaining part valid, the clause must be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause will be rectified and interpreted in a manner that most closely reproduces its original meaning, to the extent permitted by law.
- In case of violation of these Terms and Conditions, if we do not take any action, we will still have the right to use our rights and remedies in any other case of violation of these Terms and Conditions.
I. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these Terms of Service, such dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state court located in the Commonwealth of Virginia. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.